MIT’s current comprehensive fundraising initiative, The MIT Campaign for a Better World, will amplify the Institute’s distinctive strength in education, research, and innovation, as well as advance its work on some of the world’s greatest challenges. The Campaign is focused on six priority areas, which include:
- Discovery Science: Transforming our world through fundamental scientific research
- Health of the Planet: Addressing critical environmental and sustainability challenges facing humankind through science, technology, design, management, and policy
- Human Health: Defining the future of health through advances in basic science and engineering—informed by expertise in disciplines such as management, economics, and political science
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Accelerating the path from idea to impact
- Teaching, Learning, and Living: Reimagining education for the 21st-century learner
- The MIT Core: Attracting extraordinary students and faculty, and providing them with the resources they need to thrive
The Campaign Office works on the planning and implementation of the campaign’s fundraising priorities. Its members work collaboratively within Resource Development and with many campus partners, including the Alumni Association and MIT’s five schools, to ensure that the activity of the campaign is aligned with the needs of the academic enterprise and shared with the many internal and external partners who will help to make this important effort a success.
For more information about the MIT Campaign for a Better World, please visit www.betterworld.mit.edu.
Executive Director, Campaign, Donor Relations & Stewardship